AWDC Howlin' Wolf 2010 - Results

Challenge Events Discussion / Event Details, Changes Etc

Moderator: Moderators

Neil Whitford
Regular

AWDC Howlin' Wolf 2010 - Results

Post by Neil Whitford » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:10 pm

Today was the final round of the 2010 Howlin' Wolf Challenge Series

Congratulations to Rob Tunnah & Carwyn Henry for defending and retaining the Howlin' Wolf Trophies.

Class prize winners:

Class One
1st Kev Pocock & Dan Elias
2nd Paul Church & Cliff Garrod
3rd Barrie Gee & Adam Gee

Class Two
1st Nick Watts & James Trembath (with a little help from Mark Catchpole) - Team X-Eng Goodwinch
2nd Ian Mousdale & Tom Salt - Team West Midlands 4x4
3rd Rob Jones & Darren Chesher

Class Three
1st Jonathan Smith & Alan Webb
2nd Sam Coulton & Matthew Martin
3rd Mark Burfitt & Will Christie-Hall

Prizes will be presented at the AWDC Annual AGM and Prizegiving on 22nd January 2011. This will be followed by the annual Dinner Dance, full details in the latest All Wheel Driver page 35.

As I announced at the event prizegiving that was the last ever Howlin' Wolf Challenge!

However we do have plans for a series next year which will replace both the Howlin' Wolf and XTC. Details are in the advanced planning stages but you will have to bear with us for a few weeks while Carole and I get our new business venture up and running.

We will endeavour to make an announcement as soon as possible but in the meantime I would like to thank all of the competitors, officials and sponsors for their support over the last three years and I hope we will be able to continue to deliver events that you want to do in the future.